CM Agropol Sp. Zoo. implements the project entitled
“Age of Competitiveness of CM Agropol Sp. Zoo. by stimulating innovative technical solutions ”
as part of the Regional Program for the West Pomeranian Voivodeship 2014-2020. Priority axis 1 Economy, innovations, modern technologies. Measure 1.5 Investments in entrepreneurship accelerating the development of regional specializations and smart specializations
implementation of innovative technologies by purchasing 2 sprayers equipped with modern technological solutions, magnetizers, machines for cleaning and treating grain and a sprouting plant.
Planned project effects:
- increasing the competitiveness of services provided by the Beneficiary for intelligent agriculture;
- access to highly innovative services for agricultural producers in the field of intelligent agriculture;
- reducing environmental pollution;
- saving the consumption of resources to perform specific services;
- possibility of selecting high-quality seed material;
- development of cooperation with scientific and research units from the region of Western Pomerania.
- project value: PLN 6 639 830.10
- the value of eligible expenditure of the Project is not more than: PLN 5,398,235.85, including:
- eligible expenditures covered by public aid amount to no more than 5 398 235.85 PLN and constitute no more than 100% of the total eligible expenditures of the Project;
- co-financing: PLN 2,429,206.13 constituting not more than 44.999999537% of the total eligible expenditure of the Project, including:
- from the resources of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) up to the amount of: PLN 2,429,206.13 constituting no more than 100% of the project’s co-financing;
- public aid up to the amount of PLN 2,429,206.13 constituting no more than 44.999999537% of total eligible expenditure.